Can you imagine what life would look like if you stopped caring about all the little things that don’t matter, so you had more energy to care about the big things that really do?
This question is at the heart of my conversation with Mark Manson, author of the irreverent and brilliant New York Times bestseller, ‘The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck’. Obvious warning: don’t watch this episode if you find the f-word offensive.
Mark has fresh and valuable insight to share on what brings true happiness and fulfillment in life. If you struggle with perfectionism, people-pleasing tendencies and feeling overwhelmed by caring what others think — this one’s for you.
In this delightful conversation you’ll learn:
- Why certainty is the enemy of growth
- How the key to living a good life isn’t getting rid of struggle, it’s finding the right struggles
- Why indifference doesn’t solve your life problems, but caring about what matters = fulfillment
- How you can’t be an important and life-changing presence for some people without also being a joke and an embarrassment to others
- And so much more
Now, I’d love to know:
1. What’s one specific thing in your business or your life that would improve if you started giving more f*cks about it?
2. What’s one specific thing that you should be giving no f*cks about — at all?
Fun questions, right? Remember to share as much detail as possible in your reply. Thousands of incredible souls come here each week for insight and inspiration, and your comment may help someone else see their world in a new light.